Physical Therapist in New Jersey

List of Physiotherapists Worldwide; Techniques & Education to educate Physio's who are not PN aware, etc
kathyd

Physical Therapist in New Jersey

Post by kathyd »

HI Moderators,
I have a recommendation for a great Physical Therapist who has helped me in various ways.
Since beginning my work with her in 2015, I have experienced improvement in my activity levels, and have been able to enjoy getting out and doing activities, for example- dining out on a fairly regular basis, standing for periods of time with little pain, and others.
I have also gained back the weight I lost over the several years of chronic pain, (over 20lbs), and am now at a healthy weight for me.
She was also able to discern what was was really causing my pain.
(I had seen many PTs and doctors, before her, over the years. with no improvement.)

I still have a ways to go before I can sit "normally" without pain, but she will hang in there me with until God -willing- we get there.

Her name is Zarina Vitebsky. She is located in North central NJ. (Morristown , NJ,) and would be accessible to those patients in the NY- NJ metro area.. She is also starting a business in Cranford NJ. Cranford is located close the Garden State Parkway, -one of NJ's major highways.

She is extremely knowledgeable about the anatomy of the pelvic floor, and the involvement of the central nervous system in chronic pelvic pain.
Is is ok for me to recommend her the group.?
Hopefully she can help some of our members.
Thanks!
Kathy
mod3

Re: Physical Therapist in New Jersey

Post by mod3 »

kathyd wrote: Is is ok for me to recommend her the group.?
Sure, no problem. Glad to hear she is helping you.
Mod 15

Post by Mod 15 »

No problem.
kathyd

Post by kathyd »

Thank you!
Zarina is a gem. She is kind, caring and knowledgeabe and can answer every question I have asked her.
I continue to be hopeful, tho years of misdiagnosis and the wrong treatments have imbedded me with fear and pain.
Zarina has helped with this as well. I continue to pray we reach our ultimate goal but am very thankful to have found her
I hope this can help someone else!
Kathy

Return to “PHYSIOTHERAPY”