Surgery and Re-entrapment

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Violet M

Re: Surgery and Re-entrapment

Post by Violet M »

Maybe you could consider getting a job that doesn't require much sitting to help you keep your mind off of the pain. My theory is that often it isn't just one thing, such as fear or anxiety, that is the cause but maybe a combination of factors such as genetic make-up, musculoskeletal build, a genetic component in the nerves that may make you more hypersensitive to pain, the chemicals released at the synapses when you do have anxiety or fear, injury or even repetitive micro-injury to a nerve, etc. -- just to name a few of the possible contributing factors.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
lightmail

Re: Surgery and Re-entrapment

Post by lightmail »

Violet I may be wrong but i think I read something on the main page where you said that you have seen more success stories surgery wise. Is that true. I am thinking surgery because I'm so bad 6.6 years later and in bed 24/7 ....Thank you.

Return to “SURGERY”