What weightlifting can be done with pelvic pain?

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
sadie

Re: What weightlifting can be done with pelvic pain?

Post by sadie »

April

They are BALA weights on amazon 55.00 a set ,but there are a bunch new ones that look great too. I can't work I have no short term memory left from 7 years of prescription clonazepam which I am off of now and Lyrica and Lexapro I am on now to derail the pgad signals. No one could concentrate with constant pgad any way. Beware of the meds and congrats on job from home as working give you independence and I miss that. I know you will whip those arms into shape in a few weeks. God bless have a great summer . Sadie
2007-2010 anitriptyline for PN, 2010 it caused severe dystonia
2010 PNB w steroids caused severe PGAD
11-2010 St Josephs NH. , ketamine drip, meds etc to stop nerve from firing, nothing worked
11-2010 - 3-2011 Elliott Hosp. Pain Manag. Center , 16 PNB w/ lidocane did not work
3-2011 bilateral TG surg., w/ Dr. Conway
12-2011 3TMRI, Dr. Potter, rt side nerve re-entrapped w/ scar tissue
3-2013 rt side re-do surgery w/ Dr. Hibner for PGAD
April

Re: What weightlifting can be done with pelvic pain?

Post by April »

Thanks, Sadie! And thanks for the specific info. I'll look for those but I'll also check out the new ones too. Yes, I know what you mean about meds. (I was on various meds for a few years.) So sorry about your pgad symptoms. Sounds difficult and I can understand needing meds for that.

Take care,
April

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”