abnormal EMG test

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Dan0385

abnormal EMG test

Post by Dan0385 »

I have 12 years of symptoms: tingling along the urethra and stabbing pain at the tip of the penis, pain in the forearm, chronic constipation and discomfort and pressure in the rectum.
I'm really not sure the reason of the symptoms, i just remember once during the night my penis started tingling, feeling like you have to urinate and empty my bladder.
Only a few months ago, I was first diagnosed by EMG and found that the pudendal nerve was abnormal on both sides. From 2008 to the present, I have tried all types of therapies and doctors: antibiotics, urologists, neurologists, physical therapists and more without change or relief. 2 weeks ago I did one nerve block without relief.
Does anyone can recommend on doctor in the which can help me to solve this problem? In the meantime, I made inquiries about Professor possover from Switzerland and I would like to reach him for advice
Waiting for comments to help me
Thanks
erikdelfos

Re: abnormal EMG test

Post by erikdelfos »

Dan,

I ve got the same symptoms.

I don't know eat her what to do.

Nothing helps.

It is really sucks.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”