Health Organization for Pudendal Education is a public charity 501c3 tax exempt organization whose purpose is to provide relief to patients with pudendal neuropathy.
To donate please click on the "donate" button at the bottom of this page for secure credit card or paypal donations or send a check or money order directly to:
Health Organization for Pudendal Education
PO Box 93701
Albuquerque, NM 87199
(Checks should be made out to Health Organization for Pudendal Education.) The only mail we will send you is a tax deductible receipt if you request one. We will not mail you future requests for more donations.
The specific objectives and purposes of this corporation are to offer hope, support, and information to patients who have pudendal neuropathy (PN), pudendal neuralgia (PN), pudendal nerve entrapment (PNE), and related diseases.
Our goals are:
1. To help patients develop a plan of action that will assist them in the decision making process as they seek treatments for their illness.
2. To maintain a list of names of health care providers who treat pudendal neuropathy.
3. To maintain a website where this information is readily available to people with pudendal neuropathy.
4. To provide an online forum for people to network with others who have pudendal neuropathy.
5. To keep abreast of the peer reviewed literature on pudendal neuropathy and bring important new developments to the attention of forum members.
6. To assist healthcare providers or others in obtaining funds for research of pudendal neuropathy and related diseases.
If you wish to donate toward this cause please click the donate button. You may need to re-set your e-mail spam filter or check your spam box to make sure you receive your receipt.