Search found 19 matches

by romotronco88
Fri Nov 07, 2025 6:37 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Post-Surgery 12 months later
Replies: 8
Views: 7149

Re: Post-Surgery 12 months later

Cheers to you Brian for having the courage to go for surgery, and thanks for sharing your story here. This condition is a doozy; what an unholy mix of mind and body. I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy. I've consulted with Conway a few times; I'm 2.5 years out from what should have been a minor inj...
by romotronco88
Sun Oct 19, 2025 9:07 pm
Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
Topic: nerve damage and confusing recovery
Replies: 8
Views: 12172

Re: nerve damage and confusing recovery

yeah, that was my rationale all along — what if it got worse. the one surgeon i've spoken to said the risk is low. who knows. went all in on my body healing and it just didn't really happen. yeah, would have been nice to give myself this shot two years ago, after my injury, and I'm a bit in a sunken...
by romotronco88
Sun Oct 19, 2025 5:01 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Numbness after surgery
Replies: 12
Views: 14429

Re: Numbness after surgery

hope you've started to see some improvements post-surgery, partner! rooting for you
by romotronco88
Tue Oct 07, 2025 4:33 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: numb penis, bladder and bowel sensation changes for over a week
Replies: 9
Views: 6753

Re: numb penis, bladder and bowel sensation changes for over a week

hey partner, how long has it been affecting you? the good news is you haven't had trauma to the area or significant changes. bodies can go through some weird turbulence at times but that points to something that will bounce back. before my condition worsened which happened after a legit injury, I wo...
by romotronco88
Mon Oct 06, 2025 6:25 am
Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
Topic: nerve damage and confusing recovery
Replies: 8
Views: 12172

Re: nerve damage and confusing recovery

Thanks Violet. Does Bautrant do consultations? I'd like to at least explore these options. Not sure if I'd pull the trigger, and hopefully it's not too late. I think the quality of life issue has been quite hard to answer. For one, my body does work at a baseline level. I've feel like I have decent ...
by romotronco88
Thu Oct 02, 2025 5:22 am
Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
Topic: nerve damage and confusing recovery
Replies: 8
Views: 12172

Re: nerve damage and confusing recovery

Thanks for your response, Violet. Greatly appreciate your help and wisdom here. Yeah, I put a lot of faith in the fact that nerves are mysterious and heal so slowly. it's been a slow process for me for sure. Does anyone know how nerves can / will heal? the first surgeon i talked to told me give it t...
by romotronco88
Tue Sep 30, 2025 8:34 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Stretch Injury - Numbness, loss of sensation, burning/dull aches
Replies: 3
Views: 7145

Re: Stretch Injury - Numbness, loss of sensation, burning/dull aches

hey bro, have a somewhat similar story in terms of symptom presentation, all caused by an injury. Feel free to DM if you want to chat. after 2.5 years, I'm about 85 pct better 40-50 pct of the time.
by romotronco88
Mon Sep 29, 2025 6:48 pm
Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
Topic: nerve damage and confusing recovery
Replies: 8
Views: 12172

Re: nerve damage and confusing recovery

Thank you Violet. It could be a lot worse, given that I've had a lot of sensation return. I do wonder whether I missed the boat on surgery and whether I should have pursued earlier. It just seemed like doctors like Bollens just say, do surgery, and I was wary of that kind of approach when there aren...
by romotronco88
Wed Sep 17, 2025 7:30 pm
Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
Topic: nerve damage and confusing recovery
Replies: 8
Views: 12172

nerve damage and confusing recovery

Hi all, I believe I suffered a pudendal nerve injury due to prostate play 2.5 years ago. That was just the tip of the iceberg; I've had hard flaccid symptoms my whole life and a lot of weirdness down there on and off. I was doing the prostate play to relieve burning pain in the area, which may have ...
by romotronco88
Fri Jun 27, 2025 9:13 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: 12 Months in and stuck
Replies: 35
Views: 27393

Re: 12 Months in and stuck

Hi Alex, I'm a late 30s man who experienced something broadly similar — an injury from doing prostate massage that has totally upended everything for me for two + years. Happy to connect and be around to help unpack this and blow off steam, I know how hard and frustrating it can be and ya, blaming m...

Go to advanced search