Search found 26 matches

by Farce6537
Fri Aug 14, 2026 3:16 am
Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
Topic: What causes ilioinguinal nerve pain?
Replies: 2
Views: 284

What causes ilioinguinal nerve pain?

I have a tight pelvic floor and pudental neuralgia symptoms. I’ve had this for 3 years. Since May, I’ve experienced itching on the bikini area, groin and outer labia. I believe the ilioinguinal nerve is involved here because of the bikini area and groin pain? What could be the cause of this? Does an...
by Farce6537
Fri Jul 10, 2026 1:55 am
Forum: Dr Hibner - Arizona
Topic: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)
Replies: 23
Views: 23038

Re: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)

I posted here a couple of months ago before my appointment with Dr.Hibner and during an awful flare that thankfully🙏🏻 I was able to get out of. The appointment went well but I was surprised that Hibner was very traditional in what he offered. He said the first step before considering surgery is Boto...
by Farce6537
Fri May 29, 2026 1:18 am
Forum: Dr Hibner - Arizona
Topic: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)
Replies: 23
Views: 23038

Re: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)

Hi Farce, I had surgery with Hibner in 2018, and I also saw him in a telehealth appointment a few years ago (to try to understand why I still experienced occasional pain flares). In preparation for both my pre-surgery appointments and my more recent telehealth appointment, I provided him with a 1-2...
by Farce6537
Fri May 29, 2026 1:08 am
Forum: Dr Hibner - Arizona
Topic: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)
Replies: 23
Views: 23038

Re: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)

My two cents worth about him is he’s after money. I had redo Surgery with him and got no better. He told me not to come back! I am re-entrapped with scar tissue. Devastated! I’m so sorry that happened! Why did you get the feeling he was after the money? Was it confirmed you had PN beforehand? Did y...
by Farce6537
Fri May 22, 2026 4:37 am
Forum: Dr Hibner - Arizona
Topic: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)
Replies: 23
Views: 23038

Re: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)

Hi everyone, I’m seeing Dr.Hibner for the first time in a month a half. Through telehealth first before I commit to traveling to AZ. I’m wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with him? A lot of the posts here are about 10 years old so just wanted to know if anyone has any recent info o...
by Farce6537
Fri May 22, 2026 4:35 am
Forum: Dr Hibner - Arizona
Topic: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)
Replies: 23
Views: 23038

Re: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)

Sorry, I can't answer your questions since I haven't received treatment from Dr. Hibner personally, but I was wondering if it might be worth it to check with your insurance ahead of time and see if you can file the claim yourself and if they are likely to at least partially pay for an out-of-networ...
by Farce6537
Wed May 20, 2026 11:52 pm
Forum: Dr Hibner - Arizona
Topic: Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)
Replies: 23
Views: 23038

Seeing Dr.Hibner (1st time)

Hi everyone, I’m seeing Dr.Hibner for the first time in a month a half. Through telehealth first before I commit to traveling to AZ. I’m wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with him? A lot of the posts here are about 10 years old so just wanted to know if anyone has any recent info on...
by Farce6537
Sun May 10, 2026 9:31 pm
Forum: MRI/MRN
Topic: MRI Results: Confused
Replies: 11
Views: 25646

Re: MRI Results: Confused

I don’t have history of forming scar tissue, I think it’s more about how the formation of scar tissue can be a side effect of the surgery. He seems very anti-surgery and he is the one that told me that to fix my issues I just have to drink water and eat more fiber lol. I’m looking to get the opinion...
by Farce6537
Thu May 07, 2026 2:39 pm
Forum: MRI/MRN
Topic: MRI Results: Confused
Replies: 11
Views: 25646

Re: MRI Results: Confused

Thanks Violet and April for the useful info. Violet, the nerve second block caused numbness at first and no pain for about a week. I don’t think I have Rectocele because my PT checked me for it and didn’t feel anything. Neither did I. She also made me test pooping and lifting my buttcheek and if pas...
by Farce6537
Mon Apr 27, 2026 9:50 pm
Forum: MRI/MRN
Topic: MRI Results: Confused
Replies: 11
Views: 25646

Re: MRI Results: Confused

I have met with DR.Marvel. He is based in Maryland. He has not recommended surgery for me because he says it could lead to scarring of the tissue. All he has told me is that I need to be less constipated and drink more water and eat more fiber. Not very helpful lol but I plan to branch out and find ...

Go to advanced search