Search found 3 matches
- Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:09 am
- Forum: UK & IRELAND
- Topic: VHI & HSE Applications
- Replies: 35
- Views: 47057
Re: VHI & HSE Applications
Hi All, new here, from Ireland, in Dublin. Apart from Maeve Whelan are there any other physios, consultants etc anyone can recommend?
- Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:55 pm
- Forum: UK & IRELAND
- Topic: Pudendal Neuraliga
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9815
Re: Pudendal Neuraliga
Thanks a million! I’m in Ireland, and very new to this, so if I can’t get anywhere with this here I might have to travel…
- Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:47 pm
- Forum: UK & IRELAND
- Topic: Pudendal Neuraliga
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9815
Re: Pudendal Neuraliga
Thanks for the info, what were your issues and how are you now? And how much did the treatment cost?