Search found 7 matches

by JeanneJ
Tue Jun 09, 2026 1:45 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve block did it help?
Replies: 5
Views: 10956

Re: Pudendal Nerve block did it help?

I had a 2nd nerve block on May 6. My pain was slightly improved and I debated canceling it. The block didn't help. I actually feel worse now, but it might not be because of the block. I doubled my Gabapentin?Baclofen suppositories. I am going pack to the Pain specialist in 4 days. I am so discourage...
by JeanneJ
Sat Oct 11, 2025 2:18 pm
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time
Replies: 96
Views: 257524

Re: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time

Violet, I never got an email that I had a message. I never had Chronic pelvic pain until my IC got very bad in 2022. I had a Cystoscopy, followed by 6 Bladder installations and internal PT. I believe all of that trauma in my pelvic area triggered it. I am using Gabapentin/Baclofen suppositories and ...
by JeanneJ
Sat Oct 11, 2025 2:04 pm
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve block did it help?
Replies: 5
Views: 10956

Pudendal Nerve block did it help?

I had my first Pudendal Nerve block at 7:30 am yesterday. The Dr said to pay close attention as to whether it helped. In the morning, it wasn't painful, but I had some numbing in my butt and thighs. No vulvar pain. In the late after noon/evening the pain was all back. Does that mean it was successfu...
by JeanneJ
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:09 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: New here and desperate for help
Replies: 8
Views: 2299

Re: New here and desperate for help

Thank you Violet. I tried to find Physicians on this site and only saw PTs listed. I live in Los Angeles. There are 2 Neurologists listed, who look like they offer surgery. I am seeing a new urologist today for a second opinion who is "Integrative". I generally like my Urologist. I've stru...
by JeanneJ
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:41 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time
Replies: 96
Views: 257524

Re: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time

Mathew, Did you get the nerve block? Are you better? I am about to get a nerve block. I've been suffering with PN for about 15 months. I believe PT caused it as I never had it before the PT. I also sit a lot for work and had Chronic Constipation. I am really hoping it will help me. I also have a lot...
by JeanneJ
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:07 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: New here and desperate for help
Replies: 8
Views: 2299

Re: New here and desperate for help

Thanks for answering. My Urologist is on Maternity leave and I have been dealing with her PA. Nobody has prescribed anything except the suppositories. I am waiting for a nerve block to be scheduled , which will be done by an Intervention Radiologist. Are there other Drs I should see? I generally lik...
by JeanneJ
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:56 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: New here and desperate for help
Replies: 8
Views: 2299

New here and desperate for help

Hi, I've had IC for almost 40 years, that was controlled with diet. I also get frequent UTI's which really inflame things. A year and half ago I started pelvic PT for the first time. I had about 12-18 sessions and after that I started having perineum pain when sitting. I also had 6 bladder installat...

Go to advanced search