Search found 10 matches

by Mustermann123
Mon Jan 19, 2026 9:16 pm
Forum: DEUTSCHES FORUM
Topic: MRN Potter Protokoll
Replies: 2
Views: 19204

MRN Potter Protokoll

Hallo zusammen, weiß jemand, wo ich eine MRN nach dem Potter-Protokoll durchführen lassen kann? Am besten in Deutschland. Das würde mir sehr helfen. Vielen Dank.
by Mustermann123
Mon Dec 29, 2025 10:02 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Numbness after surgery
Replies: 12
Views: 14444

Re: Numbness after surgery

After my PNE surgery, I used a TENS unit to target the obturator internus muscle and piriformis muscle to calm the muscle tension. Might be worth asking your PT to evaluate which muscles are tense and how you can use a TENS unit to calm them. Violet I also have a TENS device that includes a rectal ...
by Mustermann123
Tue Nov 18, 2025 3:20 pm
Forum: DEUTSCHES FORUM
Topic: Botox
Replies: 4
Views: 4799

Re: Botox

Hallo, in Deutschland u.a. im Marienhospital in Herne. https://www.marienhospital-herne.de/home.html Danke für die Antworten. Ich habe tatsächlich die Info bekommen von Herne, dass man dort keine Botoxbehandlungen verwendet oder diese zumindest im Beckenbodenbereich wohl nichts bringen. Kannst du m...
by Mustermann123
Fri Oct 24, 2025 8:55 pm
Forum: DEUTSCHES FORUM
Topic: Botox
Replies: 4
Views: 4799

Botox

Hi, ich wollte mal fragen, ob irgendjemand hier weiß, wo man in Deutschland (oder meinetwegen auch Europaweit) Botox für den Beckenboden bekommen kann. Mein Neurologe hat das vorgeschlagen zur Behandlung meines hypertonen Beckenbodens, um zu sehen ob irgendwelche der zig Symptome dadurch vielleicht ...
by Mustermann123
Thu May 22, 2025 7:35 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Numbness after surgery
Replies: 12
Views: 14444

Re: Numbness after surgery

Thank you very much my friend. However, I have the suspicion that muscular tension in the pelvic floor also contributes to this. I have to say that I suffer from the hard flaccid syndrome.
by Mustermann123
Thu May 22, 2025 7:22 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Numbness after surgery
Replies: 12
Views: 14444

Re: Numbness after surgery

The additional numbness caused by the op is slowly returning to normal. I can not find a general improvement so far.
by Mustermann123
Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:23 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Numbness after surgery
Replies: 12
Views: 14444

Re: Numbness after surgery

Hello, I can get erections again as normal as it was before the operation. The increased numbness is still there. I had a phone call with the doctor. He said it's unusual I probably have a neuropraxy. Should return to normal in the next few weeks...
by Mustermann123
Sun Jan 19, 2025 6:23 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Numbness after surgery
Replies: 12
Views: 14444

Numbness after surgery

Hello everyone, I had a neurolysis of the dorsal penis nerve at dr. Aszmann 5 days ago. My only symptom before was numbness in the penis. After the operation I don't feel anything at all on the penis (the numbness got much worse) and I haven't had any erections so far. I'm very worried and ask here ...
by Mustermann123
Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:25 pm
Forum: DEUTSCHES FORUM
Topic: Sensibilitätsstörung im Penisschaft
Replies: 25
Views: 25789

Re: Sensibilitätsstörung im Penisschaft

Auch ich habe die beschriebene Taubheit. Schmerzen keine. Diese hat sich über die Jahre verschlechtert und erstreckt sich auf den ganzen Penis. Wie euch alle belastet mich das auch sehr… Gibt es bei euch neue Erkenntnisse? Dr. Aszmann schlägt eine OP zur Dekompression des Nervus dorsalis penis vor. ...
by Mustermann123
Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:56 pm
Forum: DEUTSCHES FORUM
Topic: Taubheit am Penis
Replies: 0
Views: 3196

Taubheit am Penis

Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit mehreren Jahren eine Taubheit am kompletten Penis die vermutlich durch jelqen/stretchen des Penis ausgelöst wurde. Dies begann zuerst an der Eichel und breitete sich auf den gesamten Penis aus. Die Empfindung ist nur noch sehr gering. Andere Symptome habe ich nicht. Ich...

Go to advanced search