Search found 8 matches

by Elvis500
Fri Jul 04, 2025 3:46 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66380

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Hi April,

I found Dr. Jordan contact info on this site he’s located in Santa Monica California.I’ll definitely let you know how my meeting with both Hibner and Jordan go!
by Elvis500
Thu Jul 03, 2025 7:43 pm
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66380

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Hello AL456, Good luck with your surgery — I’m wishing you a smooth procedure and a steady recovery. I had a phone consultation with Dr. Bollen this morning. He believes my symptoms are most likely due to bilateral pudendal nerve entrapment, and that surgery may be necessary. However, he did suggest...
by Elvis500
Sun Jun 15, 2025 6:42 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66380

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Elvis, I agree that sensory loss can come from injury or entrapment of the PN, however, it can also originate with an issue at the spine affecting the distribution of the PN. Have you had MRIs of both your lumbar spine and pelvis/sacrum? I think it is good to rule these types of issues out when see...
by Elvis500
Sun Jun 15, 2025 6:33 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66380

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Yes, Sensory loss (numbness) can happen with compression/entrapment of the pudendal nerve. I have had persistent numbness symptoms as well after a traumatic injury 11 months ago and have had this information verified by two world leading pudendal nerve surgeons as well as other sufferers. Hello, Th...
by Elvis500
Sun Jun 15, 2025 6:27 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66380

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

According to the Nantes Criteria article for entrapment here is what they say, " Pain With No Objective Sensory Impairment This is an essential clinical finding. The presence of a superficial perineal sensory deficit is highly suggestive of a sacral nerve root lesion, particularly involving th...
by Elvis500
Sun Jun 15, 2025 6:17 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66380

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Hi Elvis, I've definitely seen people post on here who report numbness, so I think so. Violet has more knowledge about this than I do so she may be able to chime in here with more information. Was there a triggering event that seemed to create the numbness? April Hi April, Apologies for the late re...
by Elvis500
Sat May 24, 2025 3:59 pm
Forum: PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS
Topic: Numbness and Pudendal Nerve
Replies: 1
Views: 4258

Numbness and Pudendal Nerve

I’m currently experiencing numbness in Penis, Testicles ,Scrotum,Perineal and Erectile Dysfunction . Can a pudendal Nerve Dysfunction or Entrapment causes numbness without any pain? I have seen several urologist they don’t seem to have any answer but always ask if I have any pain .I have done Lumbar...
by Elvis500
Sat May 24, 2025 3:59 pm
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66380

Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

I’m currently experiencing numbness in Penis, Testicles ,Scrotum,Perineal and Erectile Dysfunction . Can a pudendal Nerve Dysfunction or Entrapment causes numbness without any pain? I have seen several urologist they don’t seem to have any answer but always ask if I have any pain .I have done Lumbar...

Go to advanced search