Search found 18 matches
- Mon Jun 08, 2026 7:02 am
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Could it be the posterior femoral cutaneous nerve?!!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18437
Re: Could it be the posterior femoral cutaneous nerve?!!
Hi. I have always wondered if this is my problem too due to the absence of internal vaginal or anus pain. I did have an ic block and pfcn block but no joy. However. Speaking to a lady who has been confirmed with pfcn she said these injections are hard to hit right spot and have to be done by expert....
- Thu Mar 27, 2025 9:18 pm
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Surgery ‘The odds’
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3498
Surgery ‘The odds’
Just had a consultation with a doctor that is familiar with the Nantes team. He said the odds of surgery success are around 70% and that of these they would be looking at about only a 50% reduction in pain. Thoughts anyone?
- Sat Mar 08, 2025 12:10 pm
- Forum: UK & IRELAND
- Topic: Dr Greenslade, Bristol. Does he do a physical examination?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12035
Dr Greenslade, Bristol. Does he do a physical examination?
Anyone been to Dr Greenslade in Bristol that can tell me if he does a physical examination? Like internal, vagina or anus to check for signs of compression?
Been to numerous consultations but not a single doctor has examined me in any form.
Been to numerous consultations but not a single doctor has examined me in any form.
- Sun Feb 09, 2025 9:44 am
- Forum: MRI/MRN
- Topic: Pelvic mri v lumbosacral plexus
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11094
Re: Pelvic mri v lumbosacral plexus
Thank you.
I know the lumbar mri only shows a narrow field of the sacrum as I once again fell 6 months ago and lumbar MRI showed bone marrow oedema of the sacrum. The consultant said I needed a dedicated mri to check it in full.
I know the lumbar mri only shows a narrow field of the sacrum as I once again fell 6 months ago and lumbar MRI showed bone marrow oedema of the sacrum. The consultant said I needed a dedicated mri to check it in full.
- Sat Feb 08, 2025 2:03 pm
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: London UK surrounding areas WHERE CAN I GET A PUDENDAL NERVE BLOCK
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11056
Re: London UK surrounding areas WHERE CAN I GET A PUDENDAL NERVE BLOCK
I’ve looked through the uk and Ireland section but can not see any information on actual places to get the block. I’m happy to travel. Have you any suggestions? The last 2 blocks caused a massive drop in mood due to them not working. Obviously I just want a definitive diagnosis. God I hate this inju...
- Fri Feb 07, 2025 6:14 pm
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: London UK surrounding areas WHERE CAN I GET A PUDENDAL NERVE BLOCK
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11056
London UK surrounding areas WHERE CAN I GET A PUDENDAL NERVE BLOCK
Anyone had a successful pudendal nerve block in the South of England (or north at a push). I can’t find anywhere that can perform them. Privately is ok. I’ve had 3 pudendal nerve blocks via nhs at Stanmore Hospital. Sadly 2 of these failed (he didn’t hit the right spot - I didn’t go numb anywhere). ...
- Fri Feb 07, 2025 5:31 pm
- Forum: MRI/MRN
- Topic: Pelvic mri v lumbosacral plexus
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11094
Pelvic mri v lumbosacral plexus
Is the sacrum seen in a pelvic mri? Would there be any benefit in getting a lumbosacral mri if I have already had a pelvic and lower back mri? Only ask as although I’m pretty sure this was caused by prolific cycling (I was getting ‘no pain’ niggles at the Sitbone after finishing rides years before) ...
- Thu Feb 06, 2025 1:00 pm
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Surgery with Dr Bautrant
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8505
Re: Surgery with Dr Bautrant
Does anyone know exactly where in Paris he is carrying out consultations so that I can work out whether eurotunnel or flying would be best.
Also how long a consultation is. Half hour is way too short.
Also how long a consultation is. Half hour is way too short.
- Fri Nov 29, 2024 2:15 pm
- Forum: BOTOX
- Topic: Botox into Piriformis
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11986
Re: Botox into Piriformis
Are you saying you had Botox into piriformis and it made you worse?
- Fri Nov 08, 2024 10:37 am
- Forum: BOTOX
- Topic: Botox into Piriformis
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11986
Re: Botox into Piriformis
Did you have sciatic nerve pain as well as pudendal?