Search found 19 matches

by AL456
Sun Sep 14, 2025 8:45 pm
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Bilateral decompression
Replies: 1
Views: 10287

Bilateral decompression

Deleted
by AL456
Thu Jul 03, 2025 4:37 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66277

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Hi Violet, Thank you for the kind wishes. I hope so too. I will provide some updates. Hopefully there’s some positivity and some return of sensation and subsiding of pain. The surgeon thinks my prognosis is good. I’d also like to give hope to others with these symptoms too. There’s quite a few unfor...
by AL456
Tue Jul 01, 2025 9:58 am
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66277

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Not many doctors understand this nerve. Numbness is absolutely a symptom of a compressed pudendal nerve. Mine in particular was triggered by a traumatic fall on the buttocks which was hard enough to fracture my tailbone. I’ve now been diagnosed by 3 pudendal surgeons in 3 different countries with pr...
by AL456
Sat May 31, 2025 5:31 pm
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction
Replies: 20
Views: 66277

Re: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment or Dysfunction

Yes,

Sensory loss (numbness) can happen with compression/entrapment of the pudendal nerve. I have had persistent numbness symptoms as well after a traumatic injury 11 months ago and have had this information verified by two world leading pudendal nerve surgeons as well as other sufferers.
by AL456
Fri Oct 25, 2024 10:59 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Recommendations
Replies: 15
Views: 22228

Re: Recommendations

.
by AL456
Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:10 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Recommendations
Replies: 15
Views: 22228

Re: Recommendations

.
by AL456
Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:42 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Recommendations
Replies: 15
Views: 22228

Re: Recommendations

.
by AL456
Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:43 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Recommendations
Replies: 15
Views: 22228

Recommendations

Deleted.

Go to advanced search