Search found 15 matches
- Sat Nov 15, 2025 4:35 am
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: Pelvic floor and tight anal sphincter
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4910
Re: Pelvic floor and tight anal sphincter
I do and it helps a lot! 0.2%
- Tue Sep 16, 2025 2:53 am
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time
- Replies: 96
- Views: 258067
Re: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time
Yes, before any of manipulations, my doc wanted to do a pudendal nerve block.
I didn’t, because I had a bad experience in the past.
I had a few weeks break from my pain. But now I am back to 6/10 unfortunately.
I didn’t, because I had a bad experience in the past.
I had a few weeks break from my pain. But now I am back to 6/10 unfortunately.
- Tue May 13, 2025 10:13 pm
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Piriformis Syndrome?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 199407
Re: Piriformis Syndrome?
Hello April, here is my list: 1. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Y8lpnhWus&list=PLgDkXWAE6HDop2WO3iLCtpQAgxQFlJYkr) Please do not open your legs too wide! to avoid hip pain and perineum pain. If you have never worked with a fitness ball, please use a tennis ball (it's more gentle). Start very...
- Wed May 07, 2025 12:56 am
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Piriformis Syndrome?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 199407
Re: Piriformis Syndrome?
Hello April, My pain went down to 4/10 in three weeks. I think this piriformis injection helped to relax my buttocks, and now other muscles are starting to feel better too. My PT said that we will now do dry needling in my perineum area once every three weeks to help my muscles recover and heal. Als...
- Tue Apr 22, 2025 9:31 pm
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Piriformis Syndrome?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 199407
Re: Piriformis Syndrome?
April, Violet thank you for a reply !! My piriformis muscle was in spasm after the trigger point injection and the PN back in 2023. After that nerve block, I felt worse than before the injection. I would say, that the nerve block wasn’t helpful at all. Just brought more problems and stress. My muscl...
- Thu Apr 17, 2025 8:56 pm
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Piriformis Syndrome?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 199407
Re: Piriformis Syndrome?
Guys, I need your help. After the trigger inspection and PN block in 2023 with steroids, my pain in the buttocks and perineal areas does not go away. I have undergone many physical therapy sessions and dry needling, but I have had very little results. Last Friday, my doctor performed a piriformis in...
- Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:09 pm
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Sciatica pain after PN block
- Replies: 29
- Views: 25634
Re: Sciatica pain after PN block
Hello Lori, I just scheduled dry needling with PT to see if it will provide me with some relief. I also spoke with my doctor from the pain clinic to get the full picture of what is going on with me. She said that steroids have inflamed my muscles badly, making them stiff and painful. After 18 months...
- Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:31 pm
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time
- Replies: 96
- Views: 258067
Re: Pudendal nerve block scheduled for the first time
Hello April and Violet, Thank you for your support and advice! The software therapy is painful only during the treatment, and the pain goes down from 6-7 to 4-3, but unfortunately, the pain relief is not prolonged. The doctor says that we need to focus on reducing inflammation and wait for the final...
- Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:44 pm
- Forum: MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION
- Topic: OBGYNs and other doctors seem unaware
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7094
Re: OBGYNs and other doctors seem unaware
Hi there! It took 8 years, running from one doctor to another, to finally diagnose PN and pelvic floor dysfunction. My OB/GYN blocked me from his schedule because I came to him with my problem, and he thought I was absolutely crazy. All my tests came back negative, and visually he couldn’t see anyth...
- Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:29 pm
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Sciatica pain after PN block
- Replies: 29
- Views: 25634
Re: Sciatica pain after PN block
After the nerve block, I went to see my urologist with many concerns about my pain and new symptoms, but she denied seeing me in the future. She said that she is Off of her limits. It was very shocking for me. I found a very good urologist, K. Peters, through this site, who has worked with PN patien...