Search found 11 matches

by tompster
Sun Aug 23, 2026 1:47 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Can Alcock's Canal be properly decompressed laparoscopically?
Replies: 15
Views: 19037

Re: Can Alcock's Canal be properly decompressed laparoscopically?

Yes, of course! I had laproscopic surgery with Dr Bautrant and his surgical report indicated Alcocks canal was fully dialated and decompressed during surgery. I cannot recall his name, but the second was the surgeon in Portland Oregon that works at the Pearl Womens Clinic, it could be Dr Fogellson ...
by tompster
Thu Apr 30, 2026 1:24 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: New Here - Desperate for Help and I Don't Mean Maybe
Replies: 28
Views: 22396

Re: New Here - Desperate for Help and I Don't Mean Maybe

This is an amazing thread.
I just messaged you hoping for your number because I likely am going to have surgery with Dr. Hibner too. :)
by tompster
Wed Apr 22, 2026 11:57 pm
Forum: PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS
Topic: Take Cialis (Tadalafil) Daily
Replies: 2
Views: 7792

Take Cialis (Tadalafil) Daily

In my first meeting with Dr. Bollens, he suggested I try taking 5mg of Cialis/Tadalafil daily, to alleviate pain/discomfort in my pudendal area. He wasn't sure exactly why it helps reduce many patients' pain, but he theorized that some people's pain is due to the nerve being "ischemic" - n...
by tompster
Wed Apr 22, 2026 11:46 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Problems with masturbation and pudendal neuropathy
Replies: 8
Views: 15276

Re: Problems with masturbation and pudendal neuropathy

I think you should seriously consider taking Cialis daily (5mg or more). Dr. Bollens recommended that I do this and it is quite helpful in reducing my discomfort. He theorizes it helps patients because it increases blood flow around the pudendal nerve, which may be the reason masturbation helps reli...
by tompster
Fri Apr 18, 2025 9:55 pm
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Can Alcock's Canal be properly decompressed laparoscopically?
Replies: 15
Views: 19037

Can Alcock's Canal be properly decompressed laparoscopically?

I am looking to possibly have my pudendal nerve decompressed by Dr. Bollens, as it seems that I may have compression in the ischial spine/Alcock's Canal region. He performs surgery laparoscopically. However I am not convinced that is the best approach for Alcock's Canal. I know other surgeons do an ...
by tompster
Fri Apr 18, 2025 9:49 pm
Forum: CANADA
Topic: Dr. Lemos
Replies: 5
Views: 15538

Re: Dr. Lemos

Thanks for that info. I don't know of any other docs in Canada who perform PNE surgery. I'm assuming Botox didn't help and that's how you determined it isn't a muscular cause? Wishing you the best with your treatment in Europe. Violet Yes, that and the fact that dozens of physio, including pelvic p...
by tompster
Fri Apr 18, 2025 9:48 pm
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: THE INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED RECONSTRUCTION
Replies: 7
Views: 10912

Re: THE INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED RECONSTRUCTION

I went to see them and they seem very professional, but never had the pudendal decompression surgery because the bill they sent me for it was $280,000 USD X.X So now I am likely to have surgery with Dr. Bollens in Belgium for 28,000 Euros what symptoms you have ? Bollens had a much lower price for ...
by tompster
Fri Mar 07, 2025 3:27 am
Forum: CANADA
Topic: Dr. Lemos
Replies: 5
Views: 15538

Re: Dr. Lemos

He was one of my doctors, but is EXTREMELY hesitant to perform pudendal nerve decompression surgeries. He actually has me referred to a doctor to possibly get a sacral neural modulator put in. (I am opting for surgery instead though overseas, as I'd rather take the risk to resolve the original probl...
by tompster
Fri Mar 07, 2025 3:21 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: THE INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED RECONSTRUCTION
Replies: 7
Views: 10912

Re: THE INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED RECONSTRUCTION

I went to see them and they seem very professional, but never had the pudendal decompression surgery because the bill they sent me for it was $280,000 USD X.X

So now I am likely to have surgery with Dr. Bollens in Belgium for 28,000 Euros
by tompster
Fri Mar 07, 2025 3:15 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Are there any surgeons in the USA who do laparoscopic pudendal release surgery?
Replies: 10
Views: 15943

Re: Are there any surgeons in the USA who do laparoscopic pudendal release surgery?

Dr. Elkwood trained Dr. Tzvi Small and Dr Lakhiani to perform the pudendal nerve decompression surgery before retiring. I had a consultation with Dr. Elkwood and Small at the same time, and they seemed quite diligent. Once I got home to Canada, their office sent me the cost of the surgery, which was...

Go to advanced search