Search found 2 matches
- Thu Apr 24, 2025 12:51 am
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: surgical approaches comparison grid from FB group
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2614
surgical approaches comparison grid from FB group
An enterprising person created a grid comparing different top docs' surgical approaches for PN. I saw it in the PN FB group, in what's called the Guides section, I think. I've recently been locked out of FB and can't get back in (so frustrating!), and I was planning to download that chart as I resea...
- Wed Mar 19, 2025 3:42 pm
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: Has anyone tried these?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3016
Re: Has anyone tried these?
I would avoid Shockwave. I would say that one session flared me, but can you really call it a flare if the new and worsening symptoms last for more than 5 months?