Search found 2 matches

by Springleaves
Mon Jun 09, 2025 11:54 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: pgad new here
Replies: 6
Views: 1160

Re: pgad new here

Thanks for replying you guys. I really appreciate it. I have been contemplating asking for assisted death but I am catholic. It has just been so bad and then my husband left so... To answer your questions for the SSRIs the block the stupid orgasms which take forever. So then I am in a circle of heck...
by Springleaves
Wed Jun 04, 2025 10:33 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: pgad new here
Replies: 6
Views: 1160

pgad new here

Hello, I have had pgad and interstitial cystitis for 21 years now. It began with the last trimester of my pregnancy and apparently was cemented with a c section. Since then I have had a variety of treatments including bladder instills which flared up the pgad tremendously, an unnecessary hysterectom...

Go to advanced search