Search found 2 matches

by Vlad_333
Tue Jun 17, 2025 8:10 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Pudendus Neuralgy after hemorrhoid sclerotherapy?
Replies: 10
Views: 6976

Re: Pudendus Neuralgy after hemorrhoid sclerotherapy?

Hi April, many thanks for the reply! To answer your question about the pain, yes it gets gradually worse during the day depending on how much I sit/stand. I would say at worst it is 5/10. In the morning I don’t feel any pain. And walking/running helps to alleviate it. Thank you for suggesting that a...
by Vlad_333
Mon Jun 09, 2025 1:56 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Pudendus Neuralgy after hemorrhoid sclerotherapy?
Replies: 10
Views: 6976

Re: Pudendus Neuralgy after hemorrhoid sclerotherapy?

Hello to all! I am too looking to find the source of my rectal pain. A few years ago I underwent a laser procedure for hemorrhoids stage 3 and fissure treatment in a clinic in Istanbul Turkey. Since then I have been having almost constant pain and pressure in the anal area. I visited a few doctors a...

Go to advanced search