Search found 2 matches

by cannicholl@gmail.com
Wed Apr 15, 2026 2:23 am
Forum: NEWS & UPDATES
Topic: PN is a simple nerve compression and can be decompressed now Robotically
Replies: 18
Views: 398684

Re: PN is a simple nerve compression and can be decompressed now Robotically

In New Zealand there is only one surgeon doing pudendal decompression. He is a neurosurgeon but does the transgluteal approach. I have tries everything conservative including my second pulsed radiofrequency recently. I've had a positive nerve block and don't have a tight pelvic floor. I now think I ...
by cannicholl@gmail.com
Fri Dec 05, 2025 8:09 pm
Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
Topic: Pudendal Nerve block did it help?
Replies: 5
Views: 10953

Re: Pudendal Nerve block did it help?

What research do you suggest. I've had 3 failed nerve blocks, one unguided and one CT guided plus a CT hydrodisection injection with no relief. My MRN shows hyperintensity of the pudendal nerve at entrance to Alcocks canal. Neurosurgeon wants to do decompression and guno/pain specialist dual qualifi...

Go to advanced search