Search found 4 matches
- Mon Jun 30, 2025 11:59 am
- Forum: ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY
- Topic: 6 months today past surgery
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7695
Re: 6 months today past surgery
Hi Rudy! My symptoms were burning and stabbing pain in my whole pelvic area, redness and my erections were also affected. Sometimes it hurt when I sat down, and sometimes it could hurt when I had been walking/standing. It was worse during the day, and better night time. I was absolute sure that I ne...
- Fri Jun 27, 2025 9:02 pm
- Forum: ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY
- Topic: 6 months today past surgery
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7695
Re: 6 months today past surgery
I’m sorry to hear that you still suffer even after having surgery. My guess is that your Piriformis muscle is contracted and is causing these symptoms, based on what you describe. I was first diagnosed with Pudendal neuralgia and was planning the same surgery, but after having an online appointment ...
- Tue Jun 24, 2025 8:16 pm
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Can Alcock's Canal be properly decompressed laparoscopically?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19046
Re: Can Alcock's Canal be properly decompressed laparoscopically?
Dr. Bollens laparoscopic approach allows access to the pudendal nerve from the ischial spine into Alcock’s canal, and has several advantages. It’s minimally invasive, avoids cutting through muscle, allows for bilateral decompression in one session, and offers a quicker recovery compared to open surg...
- Tue Jun 24, 2025 7:32 pm
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: Was put on a catheter for 5 days a few months ago. Dealing with an issue underneath my penis. Any suggestions will help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1149
Re: Was put on a catheter for 5 days a few months ago. Dealing with an issue underneath my penis. Any suggestions will h
How is it going for you? Have you tried to increase the bloodflow with something?
Before I had surgery, my urologist and surgeon recommended me to try Cialis/tadalafil to increase the bloodflow, which actually helped a bit.
Maybe it can help you too.
/Mathew
Before I had surgery, my urologist and surgeon recommended me to try Cialis/tadalafil to increase the bloodflow, which actually helped a bit.
Maybe it can help you too.
/Mathew