Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jul 30, 2025 12:48 am
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: Pudendal neuralgia or something else?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1745
Pudendal neuralgia or something else?
Hello, I am male, 42 years old and work as a computer scientist, so I sit a lot and hope that I can possibly be helped here. For a few months now, I have had symptoms that may indicate pudendal neuralgia and am currently running from one doctor to the next to finally get a suitable diagnosis. To und...
- Tue Jul 29, 2025 7:46 am
- Forum: DEUTSCHES FORUM
- Topic: Pudendusneuralgie oder doch was anderes ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4196
Pudendusneuralgie oder doch was anderes ?
Hallo, Ich bin männlich, 42 Jahre alt und arbeite als Informatiker,sitz daher viel und hoffe, dass mir hier evtl. geholfen werden kann. Seit einigen Monaten habe ich Beschwerden, die evtl. auf eine Pudendusneuralgie hindeuten und renne gerade von einem Arzt zum nächsten, um endlich mal eine passende...