Search found 2 matches

by kibbutzguy
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 pm
Forum: PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS
Topic: Marijuana!!
Replies: 41
Views: 61307

Re: Marijuana!!

Marijuana provides a level of physical comfort and an even greater level of relaxation away from stress and worry. When my pain flares, my first choice is two puffs on a vaporizer -no smoke, just vapor- and nearly instantly, relief is on the way. Vicodin is the pharmaceutical prescribed which I try ...
by kibbutzguy
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:24 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Hi, I'm new....and not so happy
Replies: 1
Views: 831

Hi, I'm new....and not so happy

Three days ago my internist told me I have a large Tarlov cyst on S2. This was determined via an MRI ordered because of extreme intense leg pain and zero reflex. My internist has ordered an appointment with a neurosurgeon for this coming Friday. After reading many posts on several sites, the realiza...

Go to advanced search