Search found 2 matches

by eltonfun
Thu Nov 06, 2025 8:38 pm
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Successor of Dr Dellon for PNE
Replies: 6
Views: 6581

Successor of Dr Dellon for PNE

Good morning, I would like to know if any of you know the real successor of Dr. Lee Dellon for PNE. Dr. Eric Williams appears on Dr. Dellon's website, while Dr. Tim Tollestrup appears on YouTube. There is some confusion about this topic and having been a patient of Dellon I would like to be treated ...
by eltonfun
Sun May 04, 2025 11:53 am
Forum: BOTOX
Topic: Has ANYONE had success from Botox injections?
Replies: 8
Views: 18727

Re: Has ANYONE had success from Botox injections?

Hi, I have been suffering from pudendal neuralgia for 15 years. For 12 years I was pretty well after TG ( i had the nerve blocked between SP and ST ligaments as per mri done with Dr.Potter ). For six months I have had a severe myofascial syndrome in the piriformis and obturator muscles treated with ...

Go to advanced search