Search found 2 matches
- Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:38 pm
- Forum: OTHER THERAPIES
- Topic: Neuropathic itch (vulva)/alcohol injections
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7976
Re: Neuropathic itch (vulva)/alcohol injections
What were all you symptoms ? I saw dr renny in Houston and he said I didn't fit the pne category all I have in buttcheeks and low back pain now my vulva burning and itching is mostly gone. I have been diagnosed with vulvudynia my cheeks burn all the time not with sitting constant even when I lay in ...
- Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 pm
- Forum: OTHER THERAPIES
- Topic: Neuropathic itch (vulva)/alcohol injections
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7976
Re: Neuropathic itch (vulva)/alcohol injections
Did you have any other symptoms then vulva itching ? Because I also started out with vulva itching and now burning and some anal itching No that all has got better and I have terrible butt cheeks that burn all the time... But seen a pne specialist and he said that I don't fit the pne category sympto...