Search found 2 matches
- Tue May 08, 2012 12:37 am
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: Coccyx pain after having pelvic pain?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1469
Re: Coccyx pain after having pelvic pain?
By a urologist. She did an internal exam.
- Thu May 03, 2012 10:24 pm
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: Coccyx pain after having pelvic pain?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1469
Re: Coccyx pain after having pelvic pain?
Hello
I actually have coccyx pain that has been diagnosed as pelvic pain. I only feel it in my tailbone area and now it is spreading to my buttocks. It hurts to sit and unfortunately, I have a desk job.
I actually have coccyx pain that has been diagnosed as pelvic pain. I only feel it in my tailbone area and now it is spreading to my buttocks. It hurts to sit and unfortunately, I have a desk job.