Hello Violet,
Have you ever heard about a neuropatic pain after the Botox? Its a horrible pain and I am bedridden now. My PT says its gonna be alright because your levator ani is in shock by the needles. But i am afraid.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 am
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Post nerve block pain HELP
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7196
- Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 am
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Post nerve block pain HELP
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7196
Re: Post nerve block pain HELP
Violet, thank you, I read the same posts. But I have another problem after botox.
- Sun May 05, 2013 4:08 pm
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Post nerve block pain HELP
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7196
Re: Post nerve block pain HELP
Hello Violet,
What kind of problems have your friends after the Botox? More spasm or other problems?
gtz
Chips
What kind of problems have your friends after the Botox? More spasm or other problems?
gtz
Chips