Thanks for the response Janet, "Since I do not have any illness that will kill me just those (PN, chronic foot pain and arthritis) I have to try to make the best of it until something does kill me." I couldn't agree more. I have had IBS-D for about 15 years as well, so all to familiar with...
HI to all other PN sufferers, I have been recently diagnosed by a neurophysiologist, after multiple dr, urologist and whatever-oligist for 8 weeks and loads of medical and out of pocket claims. So at least I have a diagnosis - but Im feeling hopeless. Neurologist put me on 75mg Lyrica twice a day. I...
Hi River, I know exactly how you feel. I just want to die...After 2 - 3 months of dr hopping (and a stupid urologist who just wanted to do surgery), I finally got to a neurophysiologist who diagnosed me with PN. Since then 75mg Lyrica twice a day....helped for 1.5 weeks, pain back. Up Lyrica to 120m...