Search found 2 matches

by lisalau
Tue Dec 30, 2025 10:06 pm
Forum: AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Topic: Prof Vancaillie
Replies: 37
Views: 54826

Re: Prof Vancaillie

I was just looking for some info to get an appointment for my nieces, who sadly are suffering with various issues, and the ONLY Dr I would entrust with their care, is the Prof. I tried to register only to find out I already have, back in 2013. I’m sure I shared my story then but seeing that anyone h...
by lisalau
Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: hello, new to forum
Replies: 3
Views: 832

hello, new to forum

hello my name is lisa and i am new to this forum although far from new to pelvic pain I first met Prof VanCaille 11 years ago when after exhausting many many Drs gynaes and urologists, and being told too often to want to remember that the pain i described was not possible, I met the man i will forev...

Go to advanced search