Search found 3 matches

by Smiler1962
Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Pudendal Nerve re-growth?
Replies: 4
Views: 2777

Re: Pudendal Nerve re-growth?

To be honest Helen I haven't a clue how much has been removed. As I said in my first post, the surgeon stated he had removed an area the size of a tennis ball. Pretty much 90/95% of my perineum and the area behind it had gone by the time I woke up after the surgery. I'm going to have to wait until I...
by Smiler1962
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Pudendal Nerve re-growth?
Replies: 4
Views: 2777

Re: Pudendal Nerve re-growth?

Thank you for your reply, I'll take a look
by Smiler1962
Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Pudendal Nerve re-growth?
Replies: 4
Views: 2777

Pudendal Nerve re-growth?

Hello, I'm new to this site and hope someone will be able to give me some advice. In February this year I was diagnosed with anal cancer. I began my radiotherapy and chemo in April and this is when the problems began. I started to feel more and more pain from an area around my perineum. This pain wa...

Go to advanced search