Search found 3 matches

by generijerri
Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Where to begin?
Replies: 5
Views: 2226

Re: Where to begin?

Still waiting on my appointment, but ugh why do new symptoms have to show up now?? I've gone from numb feet when I sit to burning, sweaty feet when I lay down OR sit. I'm shivering from cold at night, meanwhile my feet are sweating straight through socks and sheets. Standing is the ONLY comfortable ...
by generijerri
Thu May 15, 2014 6:46 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Where to begin?
Replies: 5
Views: 2226

Re: Where to begin?

Oh gosh, quick responses. I didn't think anyone would be checking this board too often. So sorry for the late reply and thank you for responding! I have a good obgyn I trust, and a yearly appointment coming up soon, but obviously it's not her area of expertise and she wasn't really able to help me w...
by generijerri
Mon May 12, 2014 12:55 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Where to begin?
Replies: 5
Views: 2226

Where to begin?

New member here, looking for some advice on where to begin seeking diagnosis/treatment. Which of my doctors do I first bring my PNE symptoms up with, and is there anything specific I should ask for initially? My background: I'm a 31-year-old female with ever-evolving pelvic issues and only a partial...

Go to advanced search