Does man rarely have pelvis instability after cutting SSL.
It tends that pelvis instability most occurs for woman who cutting SSL.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:06 am
- Forum: Local Support Groups
- Topic: pelvis instability
- Replies: 33
- Views: 28160
- Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:23 am
- Forum: Local Support Groups
- Topic: pelvis instability
- Replies: 33
- Views: 28160
Re: pelvis instability
Dear Violet
Thank you for your response. I know you have been herr more than ten years.
According to your experience here, what is the probability of pelvis instability after cutting SSL. I know you do not have pelvis instability after your surgery.
Thank you for your response. I know you have been herr more than ten years.
According to your experience here, what is the probability of pelvis instability after cutting SSL. I know you do not have pelvis instability after your surgery.
- Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:34 pm
- Forum: Local Support Groups
- Topic: pelvis instability
- Replies: 33
- Views: 28160
Re: pelvis instability
It tends that the likelihood of pelvis instability is high after cutting SSL. Does pelvis instability cause cause foot pain when you walk or stand still.
- Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm
- Forum: Local Support Groups
- Topic: pelvis instability
- Replies: 33
- Views: 28160
pelvis instability
I am a PNE patient. I would like to have surgery by TG approach. I know Ansell and Robert perform traditional TG approach which cut SSL. However, I am wondering whether cutting SSL may lead to pelvis instability. My first question is what symptm of pelvis instability. The second question is the prob...