Search found 72 matches
- Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:17 am
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get details?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12221
scar tissue
Hi everyone The last pn surgery tend to prodece scar tissue along sciatic nerve, which in turn lead to foot and leg pain. I would like to have secondary surgery to remove such scar tissue. Does removing scar tissue peodece new scar tissue and then exacerbate my foot and leg pain. Can you illustrate ...
- Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:17 pm
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get details?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12221
Re: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get detai
Karyn Violet
How do you feel about Dr Dellon
Hopeman
How do you feel about Dr Dellon
Hopeman
- Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:14 am
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get details?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12221
Dellon
Hi everyone
Dellon would like to remove my scar tissue around sciatic nerve. Can anyone give me suggestions associated Dellon experencece in removing scar tisue around sciatic nerve? May removing scar tissue reduce new scar tissue?
Hopeman
Dellon would like to remove my scar tissue around sciatic nerve. Can anyone give me suggestions associated Dellon experencece in removing scar tisue around sciatic nerve? May removing scar tissue reduce new scar tissue?
Hopeman
- Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 am
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get details?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12221
Re: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get detai
Blightcp
What is the symptom of your pelvis instability. Did you developed lower limb pain after your surgery
Hopeman
What is the symptom of your pelvis instability. Did you developed lower limb pain after your surgery
Hopeman
- Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:20 am
- Forum: PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- Topic: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get details?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12221
Re: Has anyone posted Dr. Conways PTs do? Should I get detai
Blightct
What is you symptom of pelvis instability associated with standing still.
Did you have lower limb pain when standing still?
Hopeman
What is you symptom of pelvis instability associated with standing still.
Did you have lower limb pain when standing still?
Hopeman
- Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:31 am
- Forum: OTHER THERAPIES
- Topic: PRF
- Replies: 42
- Views: 41193
Re: PRF
Carolynm
My doctor plan to perform pulsed radiofrequency (prf) for my right side pudendal nerve pain. Can you illustrate the effect of prf. What is the side effect of prf?In addition, I have sciatica, can prf cure my sciatica?
Hopeman
My doctor plan to perform pulsed radiofrequency (prf) for my right side pudendal nerve pain. Can you illustrate the effect of prf. What is the side effect of prf?In addition, I have sciatica, can prf cure my sciatica?
Hopeman
- Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:52 am
- Forum: Local Support Groups
- Topic: pelvis instability
- Replies: 33
- Views: 28028
pudendal nerve blocks
Hi everyone I have performed three pudendal nerve blocks at the SSL level for my right side during one month. Each block allowed my sitting pain disappear for 5 hours after blocks. For my right side, my pain focus in prineum. I do not have rectal pain for the right side. After three blocks, my prine...
- Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am
- Forum: Local Support Groups
- Topic: pelvis instability
- Replies: 33
- Views: 28028
Re: pelvis instability
Janetm2
When did you develop after surgery?
What is your symptom associated with pelvis instability.
Hopeman
When did you develop after surgery?
What is your symptom associated with pelvis instability.
Hopeman
- Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 am
- Forum: Local Support Groups
- Topic: pelvis instability
- Replies: 33
- Views: 28028
Re: pelvis instability
Janetm2
When did you develop after surgery?
What is your symptom associated with pelvis instability.
Hopeman
When did you develop after surgery?
What is your symptom associated with pelvis instability.
Hopeman
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 am
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: Age and PN
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5663
Re: Age and PN
Dear All, I had left side pn surgery. After 8 months of surgery, my left side is getting better. The rectal pain of left side almost disappear. The left side pain focus in the perineum, but such prineum pain is getting better. I guess my surgery can cure my left side pain. However, I now have right ...