Search found 2 matches

by brucen
Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:40 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: New Member
Replies: 2
Views: 817

New Member

Hi, I am a 76 yr old male who just found this group and also the possibility that I may have Pudendal Neuralgia or entrapment after reading the symptoms. I have been diagnosed with chronic prostatitis before this and told by a Urologist there is nothing more he can do for me. When I started reading ...
by brucen
Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:57 pm
Forum: SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS
Topic: Carmichael Throne?
Replies: 14
Views: 11496

Re: Carmichael Throne?

Thanks so much for this post. I have had several bouts over the years with what I know suspect is pudendal neuralgia. I have a new flare up and I am new to this group I just found it. As I sit on my cushion writing this, I will definately look into your info.

Thanks again,

brucen

Go to advanced search