Search found 2 matches

by jthomure
Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Not sure if I have PN or something else
Replies: 6
Views: 1572

Re: Not sure if I have PN or something else

No. It seems next to impossible to find anyone that is familiar with PN. Thanks for the reply.
by jthomure
Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Not sure if I have PN or something else
Replies: 6
Views: 1572

Not sure if I have PN or something else

In 2002 my pain began after an ejaculation in which one of my groin muscles on my right side spasmed. At first, my right testicle did not feel quite right, went to the doctur, took antibiotics, helped for the time being. I have swelling in the groin/testicles. Slowly, over the last two years, the pa...

Go to advanced search