Search found 41 matches
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:29 am
- Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
- Topic: Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 239
Re: Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
I’d say “bless all of you” if I was religious, and mean it. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could have a live chatroom instead of a forum? Can this wonderful community accomododate that? I have a (formerly) VERY popular website, run entirely by me, that I’d be happy to host (if the technology is there), m...
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:23 am
- Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
- Topic: Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 239
Re: Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
(Sorry, duplicate post - please feel free to delete.)
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:32 pm
- Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
- Topic: Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 239
Re: Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
My problems are so complex that I honestly wonder if they’re even worth describing. My PNE surgery with Michael Hibner was a (technical) success. I consider Michael a friend - we’ve even exchanged personal emails. But I won’t abuse that friendship for medical stuff - I had a telephone appointment wi...
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:25 pm
- Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
- Topic: Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 239
Describing Pudendal Neuralgia
“It isn’t the kind of pain that makes you scream. It’s the kind of pain that makes you quietly cry, wears you down by never going away, and makes you give up hope.”
- Thu Apr 02, 2026 12:22 am
- Forum: WELCOME CENTER
- Topic: New Here - Desperate for Help and I Don't Mean Maybe
- Replies: 28
- Views: 22332
Re: New Here - Desperate for Help and I Don't Mean Maybe
Man, I just reread all these kind replies for the first time in a long, long time, and every single one of them means the world to me. So I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you. I’ll always be in pain (13 years of being bedridden does not help things), but I’m no longer in the kind of “I don’t c...
- Sun Feb 15, 2026 9:10 pm
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Successor of Dr Dellon for PNE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6562
Re: Successor of Dr Dellon for PNE
I've had surgery by Dr. Dellon and Dr. Ducic, and am in contact with Dr. Williams. Dr. Dellon did NOT perform PNE surgeries, or if he did, he started doing so after 2011. In the same day, he both saved my life (truly), and caused me harm (sort of). But as much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't be here...
- Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:33 pm
- Forum: NERVE BLOCKS
- Topic: Get a Pudendal Nerve Block!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5002
Get a Pudendal Nerve Block!
If you think your pudendal nerve is entrapped between your sacrospinous and sacrotuberous ligaments (*), as mine was, find yourself a competent physician who will: 1) give you a diagnostic injection using radiographic guidance (do not bother with steroids; they won’t help at all) 2) put you under mi...
- Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:30 am
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Surgery -- Only for the truly desperate? (Aszmann/Lakhiani)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 51778
Re: Surgery -- Only for the truly desperate? (Aszmann/Lakhiani)
Dr Hibner detaches both the SS and ST ligaments, but then reattaches the ST ligament (after working on the nerve) for added stability. I notice nothing regarding my SS ligament being detached.
This is explained nicely on his website.
This is explained nicely on his website.
- Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:34 am
- Forum: MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION
- Topic: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
- Replies: 24
- Views: 76537
Re: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
Spend an hour poking around Dr Hibner’s website.
https://azccpp.com/patient-friendly-pud ... y-handout/
(I had tg surgery in 9/22 - send me a message if you need to talk.)
https://azccpp.com/patient-friendly-pud ... y-handout/
(I had tg surgery in 9/22 - send me a message if you need to talk.)
- Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:23 am
- Forum: CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA
- Topic: A Clear Sign I Had PNE, in Retrospect
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6244
A Clear Sign I Had PNE, in Retrospect
My pudendal nerve got entrapped between my sacrotuberous and sacrospinous ligaments during one (or more) of a serious of four disastrous hip surgeries in 2009. Sometime around 2010, I had to - HAD TO - drive my son and his friend 600 miles (each way, 1200 miles round-trip). It was the sort of trip a...