Search found 13 matches

by Chocolatemom
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:38 pm
Forum: BOTOX
Topic: Recent Botox procedure
Replies: 3
Views: 4204

Recent Botox procedure

Hi all, I had Botox injections for Pelvic Floor muscle spasms with Dr. Castellanos in Phoenix on November 5th. For the first few days, I actually had reduced pain because of Lidocaine injections they had injected locally to help with flare they said would accompany treatment Unfortunately now I am i...
by Chocolatemom
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:48 pm
Forum: BOTOX
Topic: Botox in Phoenix
Replies: 6
Views: 6016

Re: Botox in Phoenix

Jaxi- I am considering getting Botoxwith Dr. Hibner's associate Dr. Castellanos. What is your concern with the units?
by Chocolatemom
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:00 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Re-entrapment
Replies: 3
Views: 1737

Re-entrapment

Hi all, this is basically, a re-entrapment rehash of what I discussed in my earlier post but with more information and I would like to invite opinions from more people. I was originalmy injured from a total hysterectomy in 2017 and was later diagnosed with a pelvic-gastric nerve entrapment by Dr. Ca...
by Chocolatemom
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:53 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: Hello and help with weight loss
Replies: 5
Views: 1571

Re: Hello and help with weight loss

Hi Lucy, I am going to post something pretty radical and different from everyone else but like everything I suggest you do your research (lol google) and make sure you're comfortable first. It's called Keto. It was first designed by doctors to hel children sufferi g from Epilepsy to stop having trem...
by Chocolatemom
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:05 pm
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Surgery on 6/7/2018
Replies: 11
Views: 4419

Re: Surgery on 6/7/2018

Hi all, thank you both for your kind responses. It takes me awhile to respond b/c of ups and downs with pain and responsibilities. Recently I have heard from both a massage therapist of 35 yrs (working on back) and good pelvic PT that I just started that gentle scar work with castor oil can remove y...
by Chocolatemom
Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:02 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Surgery on 6/7/2018
Replies: 11
Views: 4419

Re: Surgery on 6/7/2018

Wow- sorry to hear this about you Maxi. How long ago was your surgery? May I ask what state you live in (I am thinking about moving and certainly Don't want to make matters worse) The strange thing is I can definitely tell my original damage/entrapment is gone- and the doctorvseems to think this new...
by Chocolatemom
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:01 pm
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Surgery on 6/7/2018
Replies: 11
Views: 4419

Re: Surgery on 6/7/2018

Hi Violet, and any others who may to respond to me, I have not posted for a while. First I would like to state that I received a miraculous blessing- I found a new Pain management provider in the town where I live- who actually a pelvic pain patient herself! To say she 8s compassionate and understan...
by Chocolatemom
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:58 pm
Forum: PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS
Topic: PNE after gynecological surgery
Replies: 3
Views: 1589

Re: PNE after gynecological surgery

I had a nerve entrapment of an inguinal gastric nerve in the lower pelvis during a TAH. Dr. Castellanos at St. Joe's essentially did a decompression surgery, although he layer described cutting away layers of scar tissue along with a neurons, and the entrapment, similar to how one would slice out a ...
by Chocolatemom
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:12 am
Forum: PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS
Topic: PNE after gynecological surgery
Replies: 3
Views: 1589

PNE after gynecological surgery

Perhaps I haven't done my due diligence researching this site, but I was curious whether anyone else here had had ONE as a direct result of a gyn surgery. Unfortunately, this is what happened to me last year after my hysterectomy, and that as well as my treatment by that doctor, ensuing disability, ...
by Chocolatemom
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:05 am
Forum: PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS
Topic: Ketamine & Baclofen suppository
Replies: 0
Views: 1344

Ketamine & Baclofen suppository

He's anyone tried a suppository with this combination of meds? I am a little concerned I will end up stoned out of my mind, lol. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Go to advanced search