Search found 3 matches

by Pudendo
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:03 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: My Story - Visit with Dr Eric Bautrant
Replies: 5
Views: 4736

My Story - Visit with Dr Eric Bautrant

I previously wrote a piece on my story to date - for those who are interested you can find it at: http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9675 This time round I wanted to share my experience of meeting with Dr Bautrant as well as some of the logistical details in the hope this may...
by Pudendo
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:41 am
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: My Story
Replies: 3
Views: 1588

Re: My Story

Hi Violet, Thank you for taking the time to respond and absolutely no need to apologise. Unfortunately I know only to well as my son was killed in the accident I spoke off. Im very sorry for your loss and all my condolences to you and your family. For those family members you are taking care of I wi...
by Pudendo
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 pm
Forum: WELCOME CENTER
Topic: My Story
Replies: 3
Views: 1588

My Story

Hi, Ive learned a lot from the forum over the last few months so its time to give a little back. Thank you to all those who shared and in particular I wanted to give a shout out to Violet for whom I have huge admiration for, for the time and effort she has put into the site. I intend to write over t...

Go to advanced search