Search found 3 matches

by snupho
Thu Aug 14, 2025 7:14 pm
Forum: CANADA
Topic: Dr. Lemos
Replies: 5
Views: 15587

Re: Dr. Lemos

I've met Dr. Lemos via telehealth consultations.

He is more likely to refer you to other experts. He tends to err on the side of caution wrt surgical/invasive procedures. He is far more familiar with female anatomy. All that being said he is patient and helpful with good suggestions.
by snupho
Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:44 am
Forum: NEUROLOGICAL TESTING
Topic: No symptoms when moving, symptoms when standing. Not PN?
Replies: 10
Views: 23967

Re: No symptoms when moving, symptoms when standing. Not PN?

This is exactly what it is like for me, I was very active (weightlifting and running) and had symptoms sometimes after a run, but I just dismissed it as my body being silly. After a run one day I peed a bunch of blood, so I went to the doctor the next day. By the end of that week my penis was in ext...
by snupho
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:15 am
Forum: SURGERY
Topic: Surgery with Renaud Bollens
Replies: 19
Views: 17285

Re: Surgery with Renaud Bollens

I don't have experience with Dr. Bollens yet but I'm putting together all my medical procedures so far to send in advance. Hopefully he agrees to see me. I know there are a couple other doctors that perform laparoscopic surgeries and the other on my list to check in with is Dr. Possover. I've only b...

Go to advanced search