I am located in Maryland and have been devestated by this nightmare for 2 1/2 years now following a VERY ill advised and misdiagnosed surgery. I am hoping some one may have seen Dr Filler and have an opinion about him. I am considering having a MR Neurography done to possibly visualize the situation and diagnose any entrapment issues or see the trauma (and hopefully treat) the "surgeon" caused.
I have had 3 pudendal blocks(wonderful Doc at U of Md) successful but no lasting effect. TONS of PT with a lot of help but no real ability to function (still doing it continues to be helpful). Many Trigger point injections, quite helpful, 2 rounds of 2bottles each time of botox,quite helpful with calming down cross talk and spacity but with scarey side effects, accupuncture on a regular basis, prolo therapy now ongoing a regular basis which is making me partially human again. However with all my wonderful providers I am still disabled (applied for and recieved SSD) and am desperately trying to regain a real life.
I should probably talk about drugs... I have tried MANY unsuccessfully(even compounded into minature doses) but do take homeopathics which help, clonodine tiny dose every other day, estrodial, xanax,benadryl,and percocet sometimes at night (it doesn't really help but sometimes it takes the edge off) Oh and I am a woman, 2 pregnancies and 3 kids. Two reconstructive surgeries(twins were not easy on this body) both successful and LONG healed with no problems before this last event in 2008.
I welcome any ideas...and am happy to try to help others.
Love and Light to all
Roxy1