Hello All.
Can anyone provide the names of doctors the are performing laparoscopic surgery for pudendal nerve entrapment?
thank you
Michael
laparoscopic surgery for pudendal nerve entrapment
-
stephanies
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am
Re: laparoscopic surgery for pudendal nerve entrapment
Look into Dr. Marc Possover in Switzerland and Dr. Nucelio Lemos in Toronto. I believe they do it, but you would have to verify that.
Stephanies
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery in 2006 and 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2009, pain returned worse in 12/13. Pain reduced again in 2023.
Re: laparoscopic surgery for pudendal nerve entrapment
Stephanies,stephanies wrote:Look into Dr. Marc Possover in Switzerland and Dr. Nucelio Lemos in Toronto. I believe they do it, but you would have to verify that.
Stephanies
thank you for the names. I'll check them out.
Michael
-
walkinthru
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:58 pm
Re: laparoscopic surgery for pudendal nerve entrapment
Dr. Andrew Elkwood at The Institute for Advanced Reconstruction in NY/NJ.
I'm a male, and I am contemplating surgery, too. Message me sometime.
I'm a male, and I am contemplating surgery, too. Message me sometime.
Re: laparoscopic surgery for pudendal nerve entrapment
Dr Bautrant in Aix en Provence France performs laparoscopic surgery.
I had surgery by him myself four months ago . Although I was told the surgery was a success I am still struggling with pain,although some days are better than others I understand the recovery process can take time so I am trying to remain positive
I do not regret having the surgery but I do not think it is a quick fix and you have to patient and hopeful I think it is also important to do as much as possible to help the recovery processes advised Physio exercise etc
Good luck with your decision.
I had surgery by him myself four months ago . Although I was told the surgery was a success I am still struggling with pain,although some days are better than others I understand the recovery process can take time so I am trying to remain positive
I do not regret having the surgery but I do not think it is a quick fix and you have to patient and hopeful I think it is also important to do as much as possible to help the recovery processes advised Physio exercise etc
Good luck with your decision.