Good days bad days and flares
Good days bad days and flares
I get maybe 5 days a month with no pain. The rest are bad days or really bad days. I’ve kept records of each day recording everything from weather to exercise to diet. Trying to figure out what caused those good days. Anyone else have this pattern? If so have you IDed any causes of those few glorious good days?
Re: Good days bad days and flares
That's a real puzzle. I could often trace bad days to being active or sitting too much, so I don't know....???
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
-
stephanies
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am
Re: Good days bad days and flares
Dave,
I hope tracking this information will help you figure out what is causing your pain. It could be related to diet, physical activity, stress, etc. Please keep us posted.
Stephanies
I hope tracking this information will help you figure out what is causing your pain. It could be related to diet, physical activity, stress, etc. Please keep us posted.
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery in 2006 and 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2009, pain returned worse in 12/13. Pain reduced again in 2023.
Re: Good days bad days and flares
Hi Dave,
I usually cannot determine what creates flares. Back in the early days, I tracked information on my behavior (I had a big spreadsheet that I completed every night), trying to see if I could link the fluctuations in my pain with my behavior (my pain was much more constant then but it still fluctuated in the early days), and I usually could not. It is for me one of the more frustrating parts of this awful problem.
April
I usually cannot determine what creates flares. Back in the early days, I tracked information on my behavior (I had a big spreadsheet that I completed every night), trying to see if I could link the fluctuations in my pain with my behavior (my pain was much more constant then but it still fluctuated in the early days), and I usually could not. It is for me one of the more frustrating parts of this awful problem.
April