Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
Post Reply
User avatar
Violet M
Posts: 7167
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Post by Violet M »

Has anyone been to this practice?
https://www.cortho.org/spine/conditions ... ntrapment/
I would be interested to know more info about them.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
nypain
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Re: Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Post by nypain »

I will see if I can find out more as well. Thanks for the link.
nypain
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Re: Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Post by nypain »

A quick update: when I went to book an appointment, their web portal did NOT ask what I was coming in for, only which location/time I wanted. Not even which MD! I get a bit of an AI vibe from the “about” section as well. I may try to call later in the week.
User avatar
Violet M
Posts: 7167
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Post by Violet M »

I'm guessing the MD who wrote the article at that link above is the person who treats people with PN but it doesn't say for sure. So I think talking to a human rather than AI makes sense to make sure you get the right doctor. I hope you find one who can help you. You've been struggling with PN way too long. :cry:

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Post Reply

Return to “USA”