Page 2 of 2

Re: Recommendations

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2024 3:08 am
by King
….

Re: Recommendations

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 11:34 am
by Peter Hammond
I underwent surgery with Dr. Renaud Bollens in April 2024 for issues related to my pudendal nerve, and I have nothing but praise for him and his team. Thanks to them, I can now live a normal life—weightlifting, playing with my children, sitting without pain, and even having intercourse again. While I understand that others may have had different experiences when trying to contact Dr. Bollens, my own experience has been exceptional. I cannot recommend him highly enough, he has truly saved my life and I will be forever grateful to him.

From the initial contact to the post-op care, everything went smoothly and without complications. I initially reached out to him via www.pudendalsurgery.com and received immediate assistance. I hope this can offer hope and guidance to others facing similar challenges, we all deserve to live a life without pain.

Re: Recommendations

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2024 6:36 am
by Violet M
Thanks for posting your story, Peter. It's always exciting to hear a success story like yours!

Violet

Re: Recommendations

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2025 2:12 am
by Alex H
Post by Peter Hammond looks suspicious and more like advertisement. Why would this individual register on this forum to make one post with a link to Dr. Bollen's website?

Re: Recommendations

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2025 2:07 pm
by aussie_surfer
Agreed entirely with Alex. I have noticed several posts like this appearing across multiple forums.

Re: Recommendations

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2025 4:58 am
by Mod 18
Hi Alex and Aussie,

Thanks for your input on this post. We (the moderators) feel we do not we have enough information to conclude that this was an advertisement since many of us post notes like this about positive experiences, so we decided to retain the post.

Best,
Mod 18