Page 2 of 5

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 am
by calluna
l.

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 pm
by Violet M
ataraschimmel wrote:does anyone know about cymbalta and marijuana?? are they safe together?
Your pharmacist should be able to answer this question.

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 pm
by kibbutzguy
Marijuana provides a level of physical comfort and an even greater level of relaxation away from stress and worry. When my pain flares, my first choice is two puffs on a vaporizer -no smoke, just vapor- and nearly instantly, relief is on the way. Vicodin is the pharmaceutical prescribed which I try to take as infrequently as possible. Marijuana is by far, superior to any pharmaceutical.

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:49 pm
by mainerichards
There are many benefits to using marijuana, as long as it's for legal and medical purposes then everything will be fine. Having said that, I hope its legalization will be supported by all states, because you can't deny how it does wonders on people with illnesses.

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:52 pm
by Grammy
Does marijuana have an effect on mood? Also for those of you who said they only need a few puffs by vaporizer how often do you need to use it? Three times a day?. More? Obviously I have not tried this but I am twenty one years out with vaginal pain. Going to have trigger point injections today via the vaginal track. Hurts so much to have this done and it does not last. Just helps a little

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:23 am
by Ray P.
I TRIED THE FORM OF MARIJUANA CBD THAT IS AN OIL THAT DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH, BUT IS FOR PAIN.
IT DID NOT WORK.

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:53 am
by egley
Ray, I also tried the CBD, which according to a recent documentary I watched was the ingredient that had all of the medicinal effects, the other part (THC I believe?) only served to get you high. Since CBD is prefectly legal, I tried that. But it did nothing for me. I felt no change in pain anywhere.
In fact, if someone wants to try it for themselves, I have half a tube of CBD left in my fridge.
I would be very happy to give it to you. :)
It was the most disgusting taste in my mouth (you're supposed to keep it between your gum and lip); and it is a very sticky oily substance which stays in your mouth for a very long disgusting time.

Now you have me thinking.
I would have to find out how long it remains in your blood first.
My pain care Dr warned me that it will show up in the blood tests she gives quarterly (by law I believe). If it is found in the blood test I will lose my opiate prescription.

Then I will have to find another Dr for marijuana prescription.
My wife will freak out. I will have a lot of explaining to do when she smells the marijuana! :)

Unfortunately, I do not have any friends (that I know of) who smoke it.
Is there a way one can walk into the marijuana dispensary and try it? (I live in CA).

Skip

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:04 pm
by Ray P.
I DO NOT THINK YOU CAN WALK AND JUST TRY IT.
THANKS FOR THE OFFER, BUT CBD DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:26 pm
by Ray P.
I DO NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS. I USED TO IN MY 20s.

I BET IF I DRANK A FIFTH OF WHISKEY THAT WOULD HELP WITH MY PAIN.

MAYBE THE HIGH OF THE THC IS DOING WHAT THE WHISKEY WOULD DO.

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

Re: Marijuana!!

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:31 pm
by Grammy
Is there a certain strain that is good for nerve pain?