Re: Have nerve blocks been worth it for any of you?
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm
Thanks again for the notes.
I was thinking the same thing about the nerve blocks (that moving around too much since I couldn't feel the nerve pain would only make the pain worse when the blocks wore off).
Also, why trust nerve blocks when there is no (sure) way to put the injection in the correct spot?
Are blocks something that are just being experimented with? Is it LUCK when they work to diagnose PN? Why are nerve blocks being pushed on us like they are helpful?
Just wondering about your views.
I was thinking the same thing about the nerve blocks (that moving around too much since I couldn't feel the nerve pain would only make the pain worse when the blocks wore off).
Also, why trust nerve blocks when there is no (sure) way to put the injection in the correct spot?
Are blocks something that are just being experimented with? Is it LUCK when they work to diagnose PN? Why are nerve blocks being pushed on us like they are helpful?
Just wondering about your views.