How to go about dating men?

Here is a place for social chats with special attention to support and non medical discussions. We need a place to chill out, where we can distract from our pain and enjoy lighter moments, share a joke or funny moment with others.
Madison
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:38 pm

Re: How to go about dating men?

Post by Madison »

Navigating the dating scene can be challenging, but it's important to focus on your strengths and be open about your unique situation. Confidence is attractive, and many men value qualities beyond physical intimacy. Consider online platforms where you can connect based on shared interests and values. Embrace your individuality, communicate openly, and remember that compatibility goes beyond age. There's someone out there who will appreciate you for who you are..
happyman
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:12 am

Re: How to go about dating men?

Post by happyman »

Ive had two relationships now while dealing with what sexual dysfunction. It is possible- however because of the discomfort I get from basic things like wearing jeans and going out- I have found that it is less stressful to ultimately be alone. They should make a dating app for this type of stuff because I honestly dont see myself being in a relationship with someone who is perfectly healthy just because of the guilt i feel dragging them down.
cwb125

Re: How to go about dating men?

Post by cwb125 »

happyman wrote: ↑Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:21 pm Ive had two relationships now while dealing with what sexual dysfunction. It is possible- however because of the discomfort I get from basic things like wearing jeans and going out- I have found that it is less stressful to ultimately be alone. They should make a dating app for this type of stuff because I honestly dont see myself being in a relationship with someone who is perfectly healthy just because of the guilt i feel dragging them down.
This summarizes how I feel about dating pretty well. I also think it would be harder for a woman with these symptoms to date than a man with these symptoms because some women do not care that much about sex. To contrast, 99.9% of guys care about sex.
Last edited by cwb125 on Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happyman
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:12 am

Re: How to go about dating men?

Post by happyman »

Well if theres any women that want a guy who doesnt care about sex and is fine with laying in bed for 90% of the day, im your guy.
cwb125

Re: How to go about dating men?

Post by cwb125 »

happyman wrote: ↑Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:24 pm Well if theres any women that want a guy who doesnt care about sex and is fine with laying in bed for 90% of the day, im your guy.
PNcupid.com?🤣
happyman
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:12 am

Re: How to go about dating men?

Post by happyman »

ha! imagine such an app existed. how would they even know you have pn? its already a struggle trying to convince my doctor im not making it up!!
eraser
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2025 1:41 am

Re: How to go about dating men?

Post by eraser »

mary jane wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 pm Hi everyone,

I am a 26 yo girl who would like to date again before dying. I live in London for my studies and there is more than enough choice, but I have zero confidence anyone would want me with sexual dysfunction. I cannot even have outercourse, and unless I can find someone who enjoys copious amounts of ... the other thing besides PIV I will go single for a very long time.
I have nothing else wrong with me (thin, smart, bla bla) but I can't even imagine what I'd do after a date. I can sit down, but I can't walk long distances.

My only other solution was going out with a REALLY OLD man. I am running out of ideas.

wishing you all a late Merry Christmas :)
I understand that you want a solution and not a support group or some imaginery person that does not exist. I think it's very different for someone who is in a long term resolution to someone looking to date and not even 30. Is there other medical management or investigations that could ultimately help you? I hope you have found a solution.
Post Reply

Return to “SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS & FUN”