Page 2 of 2
Re: Nerve damage on one side, pain on the other
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:49 pm
by Karyn
Merry Christmas to you, Ellie! Congrats on your surgery date! How long are you staying in the hospital? After you're released from the hospital?
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and wishing the very best for you.
Hugs,
Karyn
Re: Nerve damage on one side, pain on the other
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 am
by river133
Thank you so much Karyn.. I will be staying in the hospital for two nights. 11 more days..I trust him implicicitly. Ellie
Re: Nerve damage on one side, pain on the other
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:52 am
by river133
Karyn, Have you had surgery for PN? Merry Xmas to you also., I hope you had a wonderful day, sending you many hugs..E
Re: Nerve damage on one side, pain on the other
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:05 pm
by Karyn
Hi Ellie,
No, I haven't had surgery yet. I've got a consultation coming up January 18th with Dr. Shobeiri for bliat TG. Originally, I was going to try to do it all in one trip but it was just too stressful. So, I'll meet with Dr. S, hear what he has to say and schedule the surgery after meeting him.
I've heard great things about Dr. A and am so happy you were able to get your appointment bumped up. Everything will be OK, Ellie!
With love and hugs,
Karyn
Re: Nerve damage on one side, pain on the other
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 am
by abmia22
Hi Karyn,
Sounds like your getting a bit of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) symptoms probably because your under so much stress with the pain.