Page 3 of 3

Re: PN caused by rectocele?

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:18 pm
by Cintapoppy
Hi Dusty, you mentioned that you were going to see a specialist or his team in the UK and I wondered whether you have already been. I am due to see Dr Greenslade towards the end of September and wondered whether you were seeing him or someone else and what your experience was. Would be grateful for a reply. Thank you, Cintapoppy

Re: PN caused by rectocele?

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:12 pm
by Dusty_in_Hope
Hi Cintapoppy

Sorry, but I think I'm going to disappoint you, as I'm not seeing Dr Greenslade. The specialist I'm being referred to is a gynaecologist surgeon in London regarding repairing my rectocele - although I do understand that he does offer some treatment for pn - mainly botox, I think. (Should you want his details, let me know and I will pm you them.)

Have you taken a look at the Healthunlocked.com website? I've seen a number of postings on there regarding Dr Greenslade, which may be of interest to you. The group to look under/join is the 'Pelvic Pain Support Group' and just stick his name in the search box.

Hope this might be of some help.

Dusty

Re: PN caused by rectocele?

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 am
by Cintapoppy
Thanks ror your reply, hope that all goes well with you, keeping fingers crossed. Cintapoppy

Re: PN caused by rectocele?

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:26 pm
by Dusty_in_Hope
Thanks, Cintapoppy. Will keep my fingers crossed for you too. All the best.

Dusty