looking for the perfect chair

Here is a place for social chats with special attention to support and non medical discussions. We need a place to chill out, where we can distract from our pain and enjoy lighter moments, share a joke or funny moment with others.
Post Reply
Karin1987
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:07 am

looking for the perfect chair

Post by Karin1987 »

Any advice on what kind of "chair"to use for deskwork when you have sitting pain.
I try to stand most of the time but that's hard on my back.
has anyone tried using a kneeling chair?
Ethan1989
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:56 pm
Contact:

Re: looking for the perfect chair

Post by Ethan1989 »

while searching on Google I found that Ergonomic Office Chair are good but I prefer wooden chair as they have no match not forget to use soft form at back.
JockTribeR
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2026 2:14 am
Contact:

Re: looking for the perfect chair

Post by JockTribeR »

There is no perfect chair; you should try buying a cushion.
eraser
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2025 1:41 am

Re: looking for the perfect chair

Post by eraser »

Karin1987 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:57 am Any advice on what kind of "chair"to use for deskwork when you have sitting pain.
I try to stand most of the time but that's hard on my back.
has anyone tried using a kneeling chair?
I can sympathise with developing back pain through standing all the time. Although the back pain is the lesser of the evil and responds well to pain killers.
Post Reply

Return to “SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS & FUN”