Dr Bollens

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
jaxi123
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 am

Dr Bollens

Post by jaxi123 »

Can anyone report their outcome of surgery with Dr. Bollens?
Jack_johnson
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:50 pm

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by Jack_johnson »

I had it over a year ago and have seen significant improvements
VictorM
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:58 pm

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by VictorM »

Jaxi, Im sorry but I dont stop seeing posts from you everywhere in the forum, I feel sad for you :(
Have you considered trying to cope or use harder drugs and find distractions to try to not obsess over the pain? I know it is very complicated, but maybe its something you can pursue
Dawid
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:16 am

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by Dawid »

Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
Sanink9
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:05 am

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by Sanink9 »

Dawid wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
I send you PM
Balenul
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:20 pm

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by Balenul »

Dawid wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
Hmmm what you senset in urethra before surgery ? was a constant sensation ? also you had urinary symptoms ? Pls reply i am very interested since my urethra is giving me huge problems .I asked you in other post but you did not reply :(
romotronco88
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:50 am

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by romotronco88 »

How are you doing these days Dawid? Hope you continued to see improvement
jaxi123
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 am

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by jaxi123 »

Victor, I live in the state of Tennessee extra strength Tylenol and tramadol are the only pain meds any doctor will prescribe to you and they do absolutely nothing for me.
Staypositive
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:43 am

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by Staypositive »

Dawid wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
Can you elloborate on your first 3 months a bit more? Most have felt scary also?
eraser
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2025 1:41 am

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by eraser »

jaxi123 wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 2:36 am Victor, I live in the state of Tennessee extra strength Tylenol and tramadol are the only pain meds any doctor will prescribe to you and they do absolutely nothing for me.
Also pain medication isn't a solution! Masking symptoms, without addressing the cause only makes the eventual outcome even less favourable.
Post Reply

Return to “SURGERY”